Acana Free Run Poultry Recipe Dog Food
Our ACANA® recipes are thoughtfully crafted recipes from start to finish. ACANA Free-Run Poultry recipe is balanced with 60%* quality animal ingredients like free-run chicken and turkey**, cage-free eggs, and 40%+ fruits, vegetables, and botanicals. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- First two ingredients are fresh or raw chicken & turkey; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh vegetables & fruit like whole pumpkin, collard greens, apples, and pears.
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried chicken liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, chicken liver, chicken fat, catfish meal, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, lentil fiber, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), eggs, fish oil, Natural chicken flavor, chicken heart, pea starch, salt, dried kelp, whole pumpkin, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, calcium pantothenate, collard greens, whole apples, whole pears, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, riboflavin, folic acid, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3475 kcal/kg (396 kcal per 8 oz cup), with 29% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ACANA Free-Run Poultry Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
|Crude Protein (min)||29.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||6.0%|