KOHA Pork Stew
These recipes include the beneficial ingredients of pumpkin for healthy digestion and New Zealand green mussel to support joint health.
- checkMoisture-rich savory broth
- checkDelicious high protein meal
- checkEasy to Digest
- banNO grains, green peas, or potatoes
- banNO wheat, corn or soy
- banNO carrageenan
Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
KOHA PORK STEW DOG FOOD is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles For Maintenance. Made in Canada.
12.7 oz can
Pork, Pork Broth, Vegetable Broth, Pork Liver, Lentils, Porcine Plasma, Dried Egg Product, Sunflower Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Pumpkin, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, New Zealand Green Mussel, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Fenugreek Seed, Dried Kale, Ginger, Rosemary, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cobalt Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
- Crude Protein (min): 9.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 2.00%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.00%
- Moisture (max): 82.00%
283 Kcal/can, 785 KCal/kg
- Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment, and breed. Feed at room temperative and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean fresh water. Adult: Feed 1 1/2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.