Orijen regional red
BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ FOOD FOR ALL LIFE STAGES
ANGUS BEEF, WILD BOAR, BOER GOAT, ROMNEY LAMB, YORKSHIRE PORK & WILD MACKEREL
FEATURING A RICH DIVERSITY OF RED MEATS THAT MIRROR THE FRESHNESS AND VARIETY THAT YOUR DOG IS EVOLVED TO EAT.
- Brimming with 38% richly nourishing protein and limited to 20% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish all dogs according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our meat is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc is added.
- Our dried meats are specially prepared at 200°F from fresh meats to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.